Furthering the Conversation.
CECP strives to lead the conversation on corporate community involvement, partnering with key thought leaders such as Accenture and McKinsey & Company and involving the full membership of CECP’s CEO and Giving Officers. All of CECP’s original research reports are available for free download.
Recent CECP publications include:
- Business at its Best: Driving Sustainable Value Creation (June, 2011, co-authored with Accenture)
- Shaping the Future: Solving Social Problems through Business Strategy (June, 2010, based on research by McKinsey & Company)
- Measuring the Value of Corporate Philanthropy: Social impact, business benefits, and investor returns (February 2010)
- Business’s Social Contract: Capturing the Corporate Philanthropy Opportunity
- Exploring Corporate Philanthropy: A Member Survey
Giving Officer Events
Corporate Philanthropy SummitCECP's annual Corporate Philanthropy Summit gathers more than 250 senior corporate giving professionals for unparalleled networking, best-practice sharing, and thought leadership.
View highlights from the 2012 event »
CECP’s exclusive benchmarking tool, the Corporate Giving Standard, gives companies access to over $85 billion in comparative giving data and provides the foundation for our annual study of philanthropy trends.
Learn more »