Actionable data at your fingertips.
The annual CGS survey captures the full scope and scale of companies’ community involvement including: cash and product donations, international giving, staffing, matching gifts, management costs, and more. Non-member companies can participate in the CGS survey, but they are not able to take advantage of the member and subscriber benefits listed below.
Member and subscriber participants in the CGS survey enjoy unlimited online access to corporate giving data from peers across all economic sectors. The CGS reporting website allows member and subscriber giving officers to create more than 40 customized reports, including head-to-head company comparisons, in just one click. This resource is unsurpassed as the corporate philanthropy industry’s most comprehensive measurement initiative. Leading corporations are using the flexible, dynamic online system to:
- Create easily downloadable custom graphs and charts that assist in setting strategy and corporate giving budgets.
- Prepare for upcoming senior leadership or board meetings by designing custom presentations and reports tailored to feature your company’s contributions alongside the broader industry or peer company trends.
- Ensure alignment of strategic corporate goals and priorities with philanthropic activities.
- Provide insight into effective internal management reporting and allocation of resources through categorizing giving by motivation, program type, and geography.
- Save staff time previously spent manually collecting benchmarking data from peer companies and facilitating the completion of other industry surveys.
To supplement the online system, CECP staff provides customized reports for members and subscribers. Our Standards and Measurement staff can research and compile data in preparation for meetings or internal strategy sessions.
Members and Subscribers: Contact Michael Stroik at mstroik@CECP.CO to request a customized report.
CECP Philanthropy Data
Becoming more focused: fewer, larger grants
CGS Benchmarking Tool
Do you participate in the Corporate Giving Standard? Sign in to My CECP to access your benchmarking data.