Register: June 3, 4, and 5, 2013, NYC
Dr. Manuel Pastor, Professor, Sociology and American Studies & Ethnicity; Director, Program for Environmental and Regional Equity; and Co-Director,Center for the Study of Immigrant Integration, University of Southern California.
Ambassador Melanne Verveer, Georgetown University, Institute for Women, Peace and Security
KEYNOTE PANEL - "Reintegrating Returning Veterans"
Lashinda Demus, 2012 Olympic Silver Medalist and American Record Holder
Nilaja Sun, Actor, Playwright and Teaching Artist, "No Child"
Summit highlights also include:
- The first look at the analysis of 2012 corporate giving trends data at what is always our best-attended session.
- The announcement of and a discussion among the 2013 Excellence Awards winners–including a panel of the chief giving officers at IBM and The Mosaic Company, as well as a CEO of a national nonprofit to be announced at the Summit.
- Numerous other plenary sessions and breakouts.
The CECP Summit is attended by 250 senior leaders in corporate societal engagement and provides the opportunity for unparalleled peer networking, best practice sharing, and candid discussion. Register for this “must-attend” event to bring your company’s community strategies and societal impact to the next level. See the list of 2012 attendees.
The CECP Summit will take place at the Time Warner Headquarters, One Time Warner Center (entrance on 58th Street), New York, NY.
CECP would like to thank our Convening Sponsors for their generous support of the 2013 CECP Summit and the 13th Annual Excellence Awards ceremony.
Monday, June 3
5:00 – 7:00 PM Welcome Reception
Tuesday, June 4
8:00 AM – 4:45 PM Summit sessions
5:00 PM – 5:45 PM Excellence Awards
5:45 PM – 7:15 PM Excellence Awards Reception
7:30 PM Dine-around dinners (sign-up required)
Wednesday, June 5
8:00 AM – 2:00 PM Summit sessions
2:00 PM – 3:45 PM Afternoon workshops
- Only representatives from CECP member and subscriber companies may attend.
- Space is limited to 2 attendees per company on a first-come basis.
- There is no cost to attend CECP events; Summit attendance is included in CECP’s annual fee.
- If additional staff from your company wish to attend, email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to a wait list.
Continue to check this page for information on the Summit agenda and the announcement of the speakers. If you have questions about the Summit or would like to suggest a speaker or topic, please send an email to email@example.com.